- Termination, Cancellation and Refunds
- Either W4 Guardians or you may terminate your Account. If W4 Guardians terminates your Account, you will be notified by email and an explanation for the termination will be provided. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right to terminate without giving reasons.
- If W4 Guardians terminates your Account, any current or pending services or payments on your Account will be cancelled and provision of Services will not commence.
- W4 Guardians reserves the right to cancel orders or payments without stating reasons, for any reason prior to processing payment or commencing Services provision.
- If orders or payments are cancelled for any reason prior to commencement of Services provision you will be refunded any monies paid in relation to those purchases.
- If you terminate your Account any non-completed orders or payments will be cancelled and you will be refunded any monies paid in relation to those orders.
- In order to cancel your subscription contact customer support and request to cancel. Have your account details ready. Once your account has been cancelled, we will send you a confirmation email.
- IMPORTANT: You are responsible for the full subscription fee in the month which you cancel, i.e., if you cancel your subscription in August, you are responsible for August fees. Your subscription for that month remains active and fully functional until the end of that month. After the end of the month, your account will cease to work and you will not be charged again. It is not necessary to wait until the last day of the month to cancel your subscription.
- If you have any problems cancelling your subscription, please contact Customer Support on 020 800 43 800 option 2, or Richard@w4guardians.com
- Refunds shall not be given: unless after a three day process period before the next month’s subscription is paid, the monies are taken. Therefore the customer should ensure cancellation three days prior to the next subscription payment date.
Choose your package
News & Social